Sunday, September 30, 2012

NYC Highlights!

Greetings All! I had a great birthday this year and decided I would celebrate by going somewhere I have never been... NYC! Here are some of the highlights of my trip!


A Naked Cowboy in Times Square haha!


Times Square


Times Square


The Brooklyn Bridge


The Wall Street Bull (on the anniversary of Occupy Wall Street... should have seen the cops and protesters!!)


The new World Trade Center Buildings


Rockefeller Center


Central Park


Central Park


The memorial for John Lennon in Central Park


The Lincoln Center area


Lincoln Center Fountains (remember "Friends"?)


Broadway- so much to see!


The Empire State Building


The Subway... my first experience with a subway system!


Little Italy during the Feast of San Gennaro


St. Patrick's Cathedral (so beautiful)


A boat trip to see the Statue of Liberty


Lady Liberty herself


The Hard Rock Cafe NYC


The Museum of Natural History


The Brooklyn Brewery (hey- I like good beer!)


Coney Island


Catching some rays at Coney


Yankees game!


...P.S. they won!!!

Stay tuned- more posts will follow!

1 comment:

  1. These make me miss NYC. It's sad to think how much has changed since the recent storm. I know it's not an incredibly huge catastrophy, but damage was done nonetheless. So many people have such a negative view of NY and as much as I try and alter my view thinking I'm not seeing it for what it is, I can never convince myself of that. I look forward to going back and wish I could've helped out these last several weeks. I'm happy you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete