Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kitchen Time!

Everyone was full after the trip to Gumbo Ya-Ya's, so we settled down in my brother's living room and watched Dirty Harry while we digested... It was the first time I'd seen it- good movie :) Not to mention it helped pass the time of being almost miserably full quite nicely haha. Digestion complete, we all rallied to make some goodies to bring back to my dad's place in Orlando the next day... Genna's family has taught her to make some delicious Indonesian food, so Colin & I helped her make loempias. And after that, we helped her make some homemade toffee- yum!


Colin & Genna working on the loempia filling


Pouring melty goodness on the cookie tray


Step 2: chocolate topping- my fave!


And finally, some chopped walnuts (you know, to make it healthy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment