Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NY Food :)

My NY storytelling wouldn't be complete without some mention of the food! I have to go back to hit more places on my bucket list, but I found some great things in the week I was there ;)


My first cannoli- curtesy of Cafe Roma... I tried a chocolate-dipped one after this one hehe


My first gelato; I think I tried 5 flavors during my week and all were delicious!
WAAAAY better than ice cream in my book!


I tried some Italian sausage in Little Italy- definitely NOT health food, but yummy


Fresh pizza from Lombardi's- best crust ever :)



This is HALF of a reuben from Carnegie Deli! I know it's sacreligious, but I
scraped off my swiss cheese... I went straight for the corned beef and kraut ;)


My footlong Nathan's hot dog at the Yankees game



My pulled-pork from Blue Smoke (maybe not the prettiest meal I ate, but
the taste more than made up for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment