Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Biking in AK

Well... after I got back from all my traveling, I knew I had better get outside and enjoy the scenery before it snows in Anchorage! It will probably be snowy out when I get home from my time at work this month. I am not sure if I am ready or not... In any case, I was lucky enough to get a sunny day before I left for work, so I aired-up my tires and set out on the Coastal Trail. Here's the evidence ;)


















The first of SIX moose I saw that day


I stopped to watch the female, and pretty soon this guy started coming towards us!


Then, another female and a baby walked across the trail


This was about as close as I was comfortable with getting to this bruiser-
without a gun hehe... Glad I got outside; very cool day


No comments:

Post a Comment