Thursday, November 1, 2012

San Francisco Bound

My latest journey was to San Francisco (at the end of October). I had planned on it prior to the Word Series being held there, but that was definitely an added bonus! There were Giants fans, Giants parties, Giants apparel, and Giants trinkets everywhere! Although I ended up not getting a ticket, I still went to the stadium and was part of the energy. Pretty dang cool. I watched one of the games from a sports bar near the stadium and had a great time- that is, once I figured out the public transportation system. It is a nice offering for residents, but pretty confusing haha! Here are some of my pics from the start of my trip...



AT&T Park


Just one of the many many many lines at a sports bar (there were lines for everything!)


This guy was broadcasting live from the ballpark


Some of our fine men and women preparing the flag for the opening ceremonies :)
Jets flew over the field as well- great touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment