Friday, November 2, 2012

San Francisco Treats


I definitely enjoy good eats, so I took pictures of my favorites... Sorry if they make you hungry!



My lunch at Amoura Cafe in Westlake Center- I can't believe I got this at a
mall it was that good!


A picture of a little souvenir from Cocotte, my absolute favorite from the trip...


Cocotte's Roasted Quail


Bay Scallops with Squid Ink Risotto & Basil Foam (also at Cocotte)


Cocotte's potato and cheese gratin


Locally-sourced cheese spreads at the Farmers' Market


Flavored cheese curds at the Farmers' Market


Fresh oysters from Hog Island Oyster Co.


The bar at Hog Island's restaurant


Some creative sourdough at Boudin


Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae :)


Cuban-inspired fish tacos


Proof of the divinity of Cafe Divine ;)


My perfectly-poached eggs and a toasted bagel with REAL cream cheese


The pate' at Cafe Claude (I was feeling adventurous)... I was a little nervous about
trying this, but it was good; the country-style pate' was my favorite



Coq au Vin at Cafe Claude- very good. A nice ending to the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment