Thursday, November 1, 2012

Saturday Morning San Francisco Style

Day One was great, and Day Two was every bit as good. The Saturday Farmers' Market at the Ferry Building was highly recommended as a place to see, so that is how I started my day. Excellent suggestion! It was like a foodie Disneyland...




People enjoying the sunshine at the pier


One of the market stands


A rainbow of peppers


Fresh quail eggs- cute!


Mmmm- cheese...



I am no oyster connoisseur, but these were the best oysters I've ever had- yum!


After inspecting all the treasures outside, I moved indoors to check out the Ferry Building itself...




Exotic mushrooms (the legal expensive kind)



Very nice butcher shop- luv the shirts haha!


One of my FAVORITE stores- Sur La Table. I contained myself pretty well, but
splurged on some great ramekins from Italy... score!


The famous Boudin Bakery


Hello sourdough...


No comments:

Post a Comment