Friday, December 21, 2012

Arrival in Florida!

Greetings friends and loved ones! Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season so far. I am writing from Florida today; made it down for Christmas with my dad, stepmom, my brother, and his girlfriend on the 18th. Everything is great so far! Spent the first few days getting adjusted to the time zone change (4 hours later than in Alaska), and have been loving every minute :)



My dad's living room; my stepmom has the house decorated so cute!


The living room (close up)


Little elves helping with Christmas stuff...


Beautiful Nativity scenes


Oooh- the tree :)


Dad grilling me supper- yummo...


I was SO ready for this after a day of flying! I did the veggies ;)


Supplies from my dad's favorite beer store... muahahaha


Santa (I mean my dad) making his list and checking it twice...
I had fun helping him wrap the presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment