Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Hello all!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that your 2012 holiday season is off to a wonderful start! This year was my first Turkey Day in my new condo, and it turned out really great. Made pumpkin cheesecake and had my best friend come over for dinner. We ate, had a few drinks, and looked through Black Friday ads lol. It was fun. Lots to look at, but I only went to two places for Black Friday deals, and luckily the stuff I wanted wasn't electronic haha. So it was actually not bad. My Thanksgiving dinner wasn't exactly traditional (since there were only two of us), but I did take some pictures of the dessert. This is one of my favorite holiday goodies...








Yummo! Sorry if I'm making you hungry heehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment