Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day in St. Augustine

After getting settled in at my dad's house in Orlando, I went on a little road trip to visit my brother Colin and his girlfriend Genna. It was a lot of fun. I headed out on Saturday and met them in St. Augustine (since it is in between Orlando and Jacksonville- where they live)... Absolutely loved it there; so much history, so many cute little shops, and lots to look at. Not to mention having my brother, Genna, and Bear (their dog) made it even more special.



 One of the oldest landmarks in the United States


Colin, Genna, & Bear


The fort


One of the little shops in St. Augustine





The Cathedral of St. Augustine


Inside the church


Checking out the town


Bear was the star of the day haha


Where we stopped for lunch


Colin & Genna


Our shared plates- yum


One of the best discoveries of the day...


Pralines- something I have not had before


The verdict: pralines are GOOD!!!


And the last stop; a gelato place :)


Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment