Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day One at BottleRock

To say that Vince & I were excited to head to the festival is the understatement of the year! We were ecstatic :) After fortifying ourselves with a little hotel breakfast and hopping on the shuttle, we were off...


The sign!!!


...and the schedule


Some good microbrews :P


One of the many vendors


Checking out the Allah-Las


Relaxing to some Andrew Bird- amazing!


Vince & I


... the crowds definitely picked up as it got closer to The Black Keys' time!


Wha??!! Yeah, that's right- that is a hospital slip with my name on it :/ 

The Black Keys were great, although I was righting nausea, headache, and the chills during their whole performance- boo for food poisoning! Luckily my honey took care of me. After fighting the crowds to get to our hotel shuttle, we finally made it back and it was decided that I'd better get some help since my condition was getting worse instead of better. Miserable! But I was loads better after some anti-nausea meds, some IV pain medication, and several bags of saline- whew...

END- Day 1 .....


No comments:

Post a Comment