Friday, March 14, 2014

Christmas 2013

Well it is March now, so I suppose I'd better get to catching up if I'm going to talk about what is new! As I mentioned in my previous posts, both Vince and I had to work on Christmas, so it was pretty quiet. However, it was really nice in some ways because it made us think more about why the holiday is so wonderful: family and friends. Our friends at work made working much more pleasant, and we had a lot of fun hearing from our families on Christmas Day.

Another bonus was that V got to leave work early (he works nights), so we were able to have dinner together, watch some Christmas movies, and unwrap our presents :)



Our little gift piles in my room


Yay! I got Minnetonkas!


…and some good words of advice!
(Vince got a new tie clip, workout gear, & Seahawks stuff)




Topped it off with a sampling of goodies, and it made
for a pretty good Christmas for being at work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment