Friday, March 28, 2014

Day Seven In Maui

After being on the road for a good part of day six, Vince and I were ready for a day in the sun…



This sums up a lot of the afternoon! I did try snorkeling for the
first time after we'd soaked up some rays though- I was nervous
before I dove in, but it was really cool! We spotted a huge sea turtle
and had fun following him for awhile. The water was a bit cloudy
that day, but at least I know I like to snorkel now :D


Something light and summery sounded good for dinner,
and this little fish taco stand near our hotel fit the bill perfectly!


BYOB at this place ;)


And great tacos! We walked around for awhile in
Lahaina that evening, and eventually worked our way over
to Ono Gelato… We totally should have checked this place out
out sooner, but it is probably good for our waistlines that we didn't!


Cute little shop



YUM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment