Friday, March 21, 2014

First Trip To Maui- Day One

Yay! Drumroll please… I went to Maui this month for the first time! Best. Vacation. EVER. I have to admit, I've always kind of thought that Hawaii was overrated… until I went to Maui! What a great trip. I can honestly say it is the most un-stressed I have felt in a long time; the island vibe is addicting :)

We got off the airplane from Alaska and immediately felt fantastic. The island air seems to just cloak you in relaxation and makes you feel so alive and healthy! We got on the shuttle from the terminal, picked up our rental car, and we were off to our hotel.




The drive to the hotel (note: we could see whales in the ocean from the road!)


Made it :)


Oooohhh….


Serene and pretty


Checking out the grounds...


The view from the 7th floor (where we stayed) - beautiful!


Our first walk on the beach- ahh! 


First sunset...



…complete with pina coladas and my new lei :)



No comments:

Post a Comment