Sunday, July 13, 2014

Palisades

Tired from driving and exploring, Vince and I enjoyed our sleep! However, we wanted to make ourselves useful, so we had a quick breakfast and set out to help his mom flip some hay bales (my first farm-work experience)


All done- I have to say, I felt pretty accomplished after this little project


Yep, that's a rattlesnake…luckily their hired hand found
this guy first and killed it; I know I would have been terrified to find it!


Vince and I walking around the property


Great old water wagon that was abandoned on the edge of the land


Bones & flowers (totally reminded me of an old Western movie)


Some beautiful wild flowers growing near a spring


Dinner time! Vince did an amazing job on some grass-
fed steaks (mmm!) Perfect ending to the day


No comments:

Post a Comment