Monday, December 14, 2015

Italian Adventure- Honeymoon Style

It's almost the end of the year, so I am trying my best to get caught up with my posts! 2015 has been a whirlwind, but it's been the best year of my life; I have been truly blessed :)

After months of planning, Vince and I set out for Rome at the end of May...


Getting ready to board the flight from LA to London;
our first double-decker plane!


The view from our seats- not too bad :)

Saying we had a long day and a half of traveling is putting it lightly, but we were impressed with British Airlines. The seats were relatively comfortable, the flight staff were friendly and professional, and the individual screens full of TV shows are movies were a great touch; several hours were spent watching British cooking shows lol.


Bags in hand, we made it to the train station from the airport to the main transporation depot in Rome. Tired, but excited, we hopped on a cab to our first hotel, settled in, and prepared for our first day of sightseeing...



1 comment: