Thursday, April 2, 2015

Christmas In Florida (2014)- Day 1

Wow... It is officially APRIL of 2015 and I am just now getting time to post Christmas pics! This winter has been a busy one indeed, but life is good :) Vince and I had a wonderful time visiting my family in Florida for the holidays, so I wanted to take the time to make some posts about our trip. Enjoy!


FINALLY! Our descent into Orlando after a long day of flying!


My dad & stepmom greeted us at the airport and took us home. The
house was beautiful! Reina (my stepmom) did a fabulous job of decorating
the house, and she even personalized the guestroom for us. So sweet! Vince
got his first tour of the pad, and then it was time for dinner: homemade
cioppino (yum!). It was the perfect dinner after a day of travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment