Friday, April 10, 2015

Final Hours In Maui- Day 9

After a whirlwind trip, it was time to head home. The wedding turned out great, our guests had made it safely home, we were blessed with some dramatic weather (good and bad!), and we had a couple days to relax before making our way back to the cold. Vince and I packed our bags, thanked our gracious hosts at Aloha Aku, and headed to Kahului for lunch before going to the airport.



Touted for its local fare, Da Kitchen was where we wanted to go


The interior was full of light- and filled up fast! Vince and I
got there just before it opened, so we were lucky enough to get a table


I had my reservations, but we had to try a few bites of the fried spam musubi


I settled on soup, and Vince tried the Loco Moco :)

Neither Vince nor I were ready to leave, but it was time to go. We dropped off the rental car and made our way back to the airport... a little sad that our trip was over, but happy that everything turned out so well. We made it through the wedding as a team and we were excited for our future- which I am happy to say is looking bright!


No comments:

Post a Comment