Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fun In The Sun- Day 3 In Maui

After spending our first two days in Maui running errands, Vince and I wanted to make sure our third day was all about relaxation. The next day was going to be busy meeting/greeting my parents, brother, Maid of Honor, and cousin, so we wanted to take advantage of our "slow day!" We invited the Best Man and his wife Kate over to enjoy the lawn, beach, and kayaks with us and didn't leave for most of the day- it was great!



We hit the beach with Ben, Kate, and V's parents for a long walk in the sun


I had to take a second to do this!

I had such a great time getting to know Ben and Kate and playing on the beach that I forgot to take pictures... my bad... We goofed around until late afternoon and then decided to hit a local Tiki bar down the street for some food and refreshments :)


The Tiki Lounge


It had a great patio- we scored a table just before it got busy, and
we were in a prime spot close to the live music. Add a couple drinks,
some music trivia, and it was good times! Note: the bartender will store
your credit card for you if you have too much fun and forget it on the table :p


No comments:

Post a Comment