Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Goin' To The Chapel... 2/14/15

The first five days of our trip were gone before we knew it, and it was finally the morning of our wedding day! True to tradition, Vince spent the previous night with his parents so we wouldn't see each other and he left the morning of to get ready with his Best Man.

We had a curveball in logistics (the main route from Jodie's hotel to our rental property was closed for a World Whale Day parade we hadn't anticipated), but Vince's parents helped Jodie make it over to get ready with me just as our hair/makeup artist arrived. It was a bit stressful, but we relaxed once everything was set up- we knew we were in good hands!



Her beauty station :)


Jodie was first...


And then it was my turn


My brother even got a turn in the chair (he forgot his hair gel hehe)


Jodie, Mira (our talented helper), and I- she did an amazing job!


Time to get dressed! Jodie was such a great help :)


The finished product...



My dad and I getting ready to head to the church- almost a Mrs. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment