Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cinnamon Rolls And Whale Watching- Day 8 In Maui

Feeling refreshed after our lazy day, Vince and I set out the next morning to meet Ben and Kate for breakfast at a place we were looking forward to checking out: Cinnamon Roll Fair...



The line extending out the doorway along the sidewalk was a good sign!


YUM. I can see why these are so popular! I SO wanted to eat two,
but I decided I'd better not make myself miserable lol. We finished our
breakfast with our friends, said our goodbyes (they were leaving that day),
and drove down to park at a trailhead by the beach; time to walk off some sugar!


It was another beautiful day


We finished our walk, watched the waves for a few, met up with
Vince's parents, and picked up Jodie- it was time for a whale-watching trip


A neat carving by the harbor


One of our guides reviewing safety info and
giving us some whale-watching tips


Jodie lookin' cute


Vince and I waiting to set sail


One of the first blowholes!


So cool- we saw a TON of whales; our trip was worth every penny


Vince and his parents scouting the water

We made it back to shore, did a quick loop around the harbor, and headed back to Monkeypod for the best Mai-Tais in Maui...


Mmm


...another great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment