Thursday, April 2, 2015

Christmas In Florida- Day 3

Let the cooking begin! My dad agreed to show Vince and I how to make blood sausage using his family's recipe and we were excited to help! We headed to a kitchen store along with my brother to get a few new tools, gathered our ingredients, and set up a station in the garage...


The boys




Colin putting his muscles to work ;) The process is pretty simple-
the hardest part is finding the right ingredients. We finished up the mix,
popped it in the oven to cook, and waited for the flavors to meld...

Sausage in the oven, Vince and I set out for our usual walk around
the lake and admired the neighborhood's Christmas decorations


One of my favorites :)


The reward for our culinary and physical efforts?
Some seriously good season ale!

No comments:

Post a Comment