Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Rehearsal Time! Day 5 In Maui

Our fifth day in Maui was a busy one: I had my pre-trial of hair & makeup with my Maid of Honor Jodie, the wedding party had a rehearsal at the church that afternoon, and our rehearsal dinner was that evening. Pretty exciting! I hopped in the rental car, picked up Jodie, and headed out to the makeup artist's house in Makawao.



It was a stunning drive!


Me in the studio- I am SO glad I had Jodie there to help; the hairstyle
choices, accessory options, and other "girly" stuff were a bit overwhelming!


I treated her to lunch and a mango margarita at Haile Maile afterward ;)
It was nice to get some quiet time together before heading to the wedding
rehearsal, and the food was vibrant. I am looking forward to eating this again!


My navigational skills were a little rusty, but Jodie and I made it
to the church just in time to meet Vince and the rest of the wedding
party for the rehearsal. It went off without a hitch- and the church
was just as beautiful as I had remembered it; so picturesque...


From there, we all headed to Monkeypod Kitchen (one of my
FAVORITE restaurants in Maui) for our rehearsal dinner. The food and
service were great as usual, and we had a good time hanging out with our guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment